| A hummingbird cake, just in time for spring. Oh my so delicious! Happy to e-mail the recipe to you. (The photo was taken a while back). I do think I shall make one soon). |
1. For the awesome phone visit with my friend Margot who lived her Cursillo this past weekend. (I got goose bumps!)
2. I am thankful for more responsibility handed to me at work because it is helping me grow.
3. Thankful for those around me who 'love out loud' with how they live their lives.
4. Thankful to correct an error yesterday at work, quickly & quietly without become to anxious & nervous.
5. Finding the very fresh crunchy Gala apples grocery shopping yesterday.
6. A good night sleep.
7. The excitement and new friends I have made being on the team for Outside Kairos #12 in April.
8. Noticing & stopping to smell the roses at the grocery store...knowing I'll purchase more for my sis for the visit to see her soon.
9. Thankful for the gift of this day!
10. Thankful for the insight of Joyce Rupp, an inspirational author.
No comments:
Post a Comment