Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Lenten Journey - Day 8 March 12


Sea So thankful for light houses!
1. Thankful for the very beautiful weather.
2. So very thankful & tearful when my husband shared that our grand daughter hugged him last night & told him that she loved him. I asked for a hug from her and she said I stopped giving hugs. It made me feel sad then better that she did hug her grandpa.
3. Thankful for giving a kiss on the head to Josie who was in the spring concert at her school singing. We told her she sang beautiful & we were happy to be invited.
4. That the plumbing work was completed quickly at work this morning. It's terrible when the restrooms are closed.
5. Writing my sisters this morning before work about God's love. Need to get them into the mail!
6. Thankful for my friend Christina who stopped by unexpectedly to say hello.
7. Getting that pile of copies ran & collated today!
8. The nice beautician I met today who shared with me that her 12 year old son was just released from a mental hospital. I'm thankful that I can pray for him even though I don't know his name.
9. Happy and thankful I finally finished 'a hope chest' cup for my friend Audrey early this morning.
10. Thankful knowing that God is going to tell me exactly what I'm suppose to fill 'her cup' with. Tea bags...pennies...chocolate...? any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment