Sunday, March 9, 2014

Lenten Journey - Day 5 March 9

A time ago when I opened my closet door one morning, the shadow in photo appeared (like a  cross). Haven't seen another one.
Lenten Journey - Day 5
I am thankful for-
1. Sleeping till the morning light arrived in my room
2. Watching my husband shop for 'better' clothes for work. He did so well & will look so handsome in his new jackets.
3. Having good relationships with both of my adult children.
4. Realizing the importance of taking better care of myself, I struggle with this big time.
5. Living another day in the country.
7. Electricity to brew our favorite coffee.
8. Listening & watching Joyce Meyer's message this morning with rerun on my remote, to watch the message over and over to get the message on the 'sticky side of my mind'.
9. The beautiful sunrise this morning.
10. Thankful that I'm going to try my best be 'very' open minded today.

No comments:

Post a Comment