![]() |
| My 'heart cloud' photo taken about 2 years ago. I may be the only who sees it. |
1. I am thankful for being thankful
2. Thankful for touching base with my children and siblings this weekend. This helps me to know more specifically how to ask God to help them
3. Thankful to learn that my grandson has a new job.
4. Thankful for family and friends
5. To walk my mile yesterday...more often than not...procrastination has been winning
6. Finding humor in not remembering to set our clocks ahead this weekend & saying out loud as we drove into church "Why are so many people here this early?" lol.
7. Getting caught up with the laundry and placing a pretty pretty table scarf on the dining room table
8. Time alone with God, pondering so many things such as 'what I'm thankful for'
9. Thankful that I serve/work in what I believe is one of the most amazing places in Wichita.
10. Thankful for religious freedom!!

No comments:
Post a Comment