Visit faithhopecherrytea blogspot for wonderful inspiration.
'For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. For Him be the glory forever! Amen.'
1. Grateful for noticing the beauty of the full moon out my bedroom window this morning.
2. Thankful for willingness to tackle the huge mailing I'm responsible for today (and to find out if there may be volunteers available to help out).
3. I am so thankful and will express joy today for what God is going to do, answering my prayers for family.
4. Thankful to know that people 'do' stand up for what they believe, doing the right thing because it is the right thing to do.
5. I am thankful for that last stamp in my billfold to mail the card to Teresa yesterday.
6. Thankful and blessed to meet up again with Sally S. (an old dear friend) yesterday when I was covering Reception.
7. Grateful that I googled the map for my road trip. The direction of my destination was somewhat of a surprise.
8. Learning the definition of 'country driving' from Terra and Marilyn a few weeks ago. I'm definitely 'all about' that kind of fun!!
9. Thankful today that I have the gift of 'free will' to try to make good decisions all day long.
10. Grateful to hear the wind.

No comments:
Post a Comment