Saturday, March 8, 2014

Lenten Journey - Day 4 March 8th


God's artistry is amazing!
Lenten Journey - Day 4
Ten of the many things I am thankful
1. That I desire to have a holy Lent
2. For patience
3. Seeing the fruits of prayer in the many candidates making their Cursillo this weekend
4. Sharing faith with Denise & Janet yesterday on our lunch break
5. That God lead me to Faith Hope and Cherrytea
6. Quality time with my husband this weekend, which is his primary love language.
7. The smile returned &  a wave from a little boy at Stations last night, when I smiled at him.
8. That lately I have been doing a better job at remembering not to forget.
9. The visit with my brother, truly listening with my heart his challenges & concerns
10. That I have this 'new' day to start all over trying to be a better person. I fail so much.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely to find your addition to the linkup!
    and, yes! God's artistry is amazing on a very grand scale !
    Much for which to be thankful...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the invite to linkup is such a blessing for me. Shared with my husband & he said 'yes, you're sure to be putting thought into'. Yes, I was thinking...MORE thought on God & how He is working in my life. I'm so inspired by you...just want you to know that.

      Enjoy this day the Lord has made for us!
      Patty

      Delete
  2. I Love, Love, Love your list!!! and so happy you have joined the link up. Your photograph is just beautiful! It says so much! Amen Sista!!!! Happy Lent Journey to you!

    I'm having trouble commenting on your site. :( I'm leaving my link just in case you have time to visit. I would love to see there.
    http://adventsadventures.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a blessing to share & learn by what others share and I'm so VERY happy to link up. I got to thinking of so many photos that just sit in folders that have some special insight or meaning to me so I'm hoping to add a new one each. My mind wonders a lot in the clouds....lol. God is so good and delights in His children...US.

      I will be sure to visit your site soon. I'm sure I'm in for a treat.

      Be blessed!

      Delete