Friday, March 14, 2014

Lenten Journey - Day 10 March 14


 The past few days I haven't been feeling too well.  Days like this, it is VERY important  to share what I am thankful for and not be a ' lazy bones'. I think I did lose a day or jumped ahead one day. Oh well...I'm on my way and I'm OK. Have a great weekend ahead & be sure to wear your green!

1. Thankful for the color purple. To me purple is the color of hope.
2.  Most thankful I have a good dentist who I will call this morning.
3. Thankful for the St. Patrick Day cards I bought yesterday at the Dollar Tree. The wording grabbed me with delight - 'Wishing a we bit of heaven today in your life!'
4. TGYF - thank goodness it's Friday
5. Finding my husbands shoes...the ones he wears all the time. No, no one took them...he took them off in a unusual place & forgot. (I'm so glad he has me).
6. Meeting Dr. Ashley Blasi, DO yesterday. She is so sweet & shared her memory keeping idea with me as we visited.
7. That I was able to chase the two wild cats out of the garage when I returned home from work yesterday.
8. Being constantly aware of Randy's amazing talents and love for Jesus. He left some proofs for holy card selections 'The Serenity Prayer & Foot Steps in the Sand' for  me on the table last night to share today with Janet. They are absolutely awesome & breathtaking beautiful! Maybe he'll add to our site  N2God.com
9.  Thankful that a new pair of glasses are in my near future.
10.  A very grateful heart for the inspiration from  http://faithhopecherrytea.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. What a great list! The Serenity Prayer!!! Yes! It's perfect. I'm so glad your husband has you too. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete