Monday, March 17, 2014

Lenten Journey Days 12 & 13

1. Thankful that I believe in God and His Love!!
2. Thankful that I realize I don't gain anything from letting myself get upset, especially things that are completely out of my control.
3. Thankful as always, for my children's love.
4. Thankful to see new life springing up as I raked piles of leaves up on Saturday.
5. Thankful for the arms of 'Jesus' (friends) when grief visited me unexpectedly this weekend.
6. I am thankful for a new day to start all over
7. Grateful to find another card for our new friend 'Teresa'. The front of the card reads 'You Have What it takes'.....I just love this affirmation!!
8. Thankful we were able to catch two of the wild cats. Oh my, it was so hard & frustrating.
9. Thankful for the spring break for the school children this week. 
10. Thankful for the tasty corn beef & cabbage I prepared yesterday.
11. Thankful for a productive weekend caring for my home. (it's rare that we can get completely caught up with the laundry).
12. Grateful for friends asking me how my sisters are.
13. Thankful for ideas for 'The Church' talk that I'm preparing. Thought I was finished and guess I'm not after all.
14. Thankful for Prayer and Shares and Cursillo Group reunions.
15. Very thankful that my friend Laura found a new job opportunity and was offered a position with better pay. She works so hard and is a blessing where ever she goes.
16. Grateful that I'm typing my list of gratitude this morning as I'm embarrassed I missed yesterday.
17. Grateful for the understanding my husband gave to me when I because upset and unreasonable this weekend.
18. Thankful that my husband helps do the laundry!! (this should have been line 12.)
19. Thankful that I just remembered  where the book is that I've been looking for.
20. Thankful for you!! (who may be reading this).

No comments:

Post a Comment