| 'Benedict our beagle' Don't be fooled by his very short legs because he can catch rabbits. Why he won't chase the cats off?? I just don't know. |
2. I'm so grateful that I remembered not to forget to say 'thank you' for an invitation from dear friends.
3. Thankful that rain may be coming soon. We need rain so very much right now.
4. Very grateful for courage to 'come clean'. It's kinda like being in a good bubble bath, admitting something that I was sorry for. Forgiveness such a great gift to receive.
5. Thankful that I finally snapped a photo of 'Benedict our beagle looking at me'. He is so funny looking and doesn't like getting his picture taken.
6. Thankful for a good nights sleep.
7. Continued gratefulness for my 'Jesus Calling' book by Sarah Young.
8. Thankful to decide upon wordage for my 'The Church' talk for Outside Kairos.
9. Grateful for the sense of hearing. Right this moment I'm listening to the sound of a train in the far distance.
10. Very thankful for being in married love. It's a wonderful gift from God.
| Spring's first farm daffodil. Thank you my Lord God! |
No comments:
Post a Comment