Some very exciting news today ~ December 4, 2010 ~ My little N2God dream is being launched this morning. Today is the beginning...the start of a little fascinating dream God placed into my heart many months ago. It has come alive. When you have time...please visit my new blogspot www.N2God.blogspot.com. The first post #1 God is up. Please stay tuned...there are going to be SO many neat and wonderful posts to inspire YOU to 'love life' and remember. We've (my husband and I) have been busy....working on this dream for a long while. If you love God and all He offers....I promise you're going to love the N2God.blogspot.com! Love to hear comments & any suggestions. Thanks in advance.
His faithful steward,
Patty
(Shared the above post on my other blog http://www.bloominginkansas.blogspot.com/ It's a good fit to share here also.)
Fidget place-mats
-
*Fidget place-mats*
*W*hat fun I had on some very cold days doing one of my favorite things
'sewing & hand stitching'.
*W*hen Myra Jacobs asked me if I'd ...
No comments:
Post a Comment